- Amazing Taekwondo Kicks & Board-breakings
- The Benefits of Competition in Martial Arts
- Do you think it's important to preserve traditions in martial arts?
- What are the benefits of studying martial arts?
- 2014 ATA World Expo Video
- Tournament Travel: A Child's Perspective
- School Owners and Families
- Making It Real…with hand targets:
- Better Product Reviews
- Confidence Kicking with your Tiny Tigers
Posted by Customer on 1/30/2015 to Training Tips & Drills
Posted by Carrie Buchert on 7/7/2014 to Martial Arts Stories
Martial arts offers amazing opportunities for students, especially in a competitive setting. When students take lessons in martial arts they are able to receive extra attention from a talented sensei and maximize performance in competition. The positive encouragement and dedication of growth to reach goals will improve any student’s journey and performance in martial arts.
Posted by on 5/2/2014
Posted by on 5/1/2014 to Martial Arts Stories
Posted by Denny on 4/3/2014 to Site News
Posted by Julie: Martial Arts Teacher/Elementary Teacher on 8/13/2010 to Martial Arts Stories
Posted by Anonymous on 7/22/2010 to Martial Arts Stories
Posted by Instructor & School Teacher : Julie on 7/22/2010 to Training Tips & Drills
|I was working with my beginner students on sparring segments. They don’t actually spar yet, they are learning timing, control, and distance|
Posted by Team Member: Diana on 7/21/2010 to Site News
|Ask and you shall receive!|