- Amazing Taekwondo Kicks & Board-breakings
- The Benefits of Competition in Martial Arts
- Do you think it's important to preserve traditions in martial arts?
- What are the benefits of studying martial arts?
- 2014 ATA World Expo Video
- Tournament Travel: A Child's Perspective
- School Owners and Families
- Making It Real…with hand targets:
- Better Product Reviews
- Confidence Kicking with your Tiny Tigers
Posted by Team Member: Denny on 7/1/2010 to New Product Introductions
I think our customers will like this new uniform.
A traditional karate uniform. The jacket features six rows of stitching on sleeve hem provides greater strength. Reinforced vents for added durability.
Locked down seams lay flat providing added comfort. Inside ties hold jacket in place.
The elastic waist karate uniform pant features: Two inch elastic waist with drawstring. Generous gusset and thigh allow for maximum mobility. Six rows of stitching on hem provides greater durability and structure.
Colors: Red, Blue, Black or White. | View this Karate Uniform |
jimmy lynn robertson