- Amazing Taekwondo Kicks & Board-breakings
- The Benefits of Competition in Martial Arts
- Do you think it's important to preserve traditions in martial arts?
- What are the benefits of studying martial arts?
- 2014 ATA World Expo Video
- Tournament Travel: A Child's Perspective
- School Owners and Families
- Making It Real…with hand targets:
- Better Product Reviews
- Confidence Kicking with your Tiny Tigers
Posted by Instuctor / School Teacher : Julie on 7/6/2010 to Martial Arts Stories
Testing was getting close. I knew my kids were going to impress everyone. I called on a little yellow belt and asked if he was ready. He confidently shouted, YES MA’M! Then I asked him, “What kind of self-defense have we been learning.” Again, he proudly shouted, “MOSQUITO!”